Top Ten Reasons To Go Chi O
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR BOOTIES OFF, DON’T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, PROVE TO BE THE OUTLIERS AND LIVE AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE.
Went through the first night of Chi Omega Initiation tonight! Two more days before I am officially an active member of Chi Omega (:
To my dearest sisters,
Calling all ChiOs! Please reblog and like this post so I can follow your Tumblrs, I would love nothing more than to follow each and every one of you and the amazing and beautiful lives you live. Love from Psi Mu at the University of Central Florida!
- Bon Iver: And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be fine. I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be kind, but now all your love is wasted. And then who the hell was I?
- Death Cab: So one last touch and then you'll go and we'll pretend that it meant something so much more. But it was vile, and it was cheap and you are beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me. Yeah, you are beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me
- Radiohead: But I can't help the feeling I could blow through the ceiling if I just turn and run. And it wears me out... It wears me out. If I could be who you wanted, if I could be who you wanted all the time... all the time.
- Brand New: You are calm and reposed, let your beauty unfold. Pale white like the skin stretched over your bones, spring keeps you ever close. You are secondhand smoke, you are so fragile and thin standing trial for your sins. Holding onto yourself the best you can. You are the smell before rain, you are the blood in my veins.
- Nicki Minaj: You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe. You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe. You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe. You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe. You a stupid hoe, yeah you a you a stupid hoe.You a stupid hoe you a you a stupid hoe. You stupid stupid, you a stupid hoe
Chi O’s! UCF needs your help!!
Our sister Colleen is running for UCF’s Greek Goddess and we would LOVE some Chi Omega support from other chapters!
Please go to that link and like the picture!! Post it to your chapter’s Facebook page and spread the word!
Thank you so much! LICO <3
Going back to UCF tomorrow. Classes on Monday. I’m looking forward to this semester, just not really the school part, or the long drive.